We deliver high-quality consultancy services on a pro bono basis
Set up in 2012, York Community Consulting (YCC) is a pro bono business management consulting organisation. Based out of the University of York, we conduct research and deep analysis. Helping clients make smart decisions and build effective strategies. We are always keen to work with a diverse range of organisations. Our team of consultants has delivered tangible outcomes for:
- Small and medium-sized enterprises
- Social enterprises
- Local government
We have two main aims:
- To create a positive social impact. We achieve this by delivering high-quality consultancy services on a pro bono basis. Through research and deep analysis. Plus, leveraging our network of industry experts. We deliver tangible outcomes that help clients gain insight into how they can operate better and grow.
- To provide students with the opportunity to develop themselves. We achieve this through training and mentorship. Creating an environment for students to develop new skills and build professional networks. Improving their employability and career prospect.
YCC attracts talented, inquisitive students at York. Students that are seeking to challenge themselves and develop a variety of skills. Project consultant teams work to deliver solutions for our clients. To ensure that we deliver high-quality consultancy services, each project team is assigned an external mentor. Our mentors are consultants in the industry. They have experience in the field relevant to each project.
What can we do for you?
Project teams are formed with pre-set tasks and corresponding skills in mind. We take pride in our diversity and have students from a wide range of academic backgrounds applying for consultant positions. With such a diverse set of skills available in the student body, we are flexible in the consultancy services we can offer. Previous cases have typically been related to:
- Market Research and Analysis
- Process management
- Youth Specific Consultancy
- Marketing and Branding Strategies
- Growth and Business Development
- Systems integration
- Increasing Funding
- Cost-benefit Analysis
- Competitor Analysis