We run our projects during the University of York's academic term dates (terms 1, 2 and 3). Each of our projects lasts one academic term. During this time we will have regular team, external mentor and client meetings. Below is a guide timeline.
- Week 1 Receive Terms of Reference.
- Week 2 Personnel are appointed to a project. Each project will have a Strategy Partner, an External Mentor, a Project Manager and a team of consultants.
- Week 3-4 Initial consultation with client. Following this, a Statement of Work is created. The Committee and External Mentors conduct review. The Statement of Work is then delivered to the client.
- Weeks 5-9 Consultants conduct research. Findings and recommendations are outline in a presentation. The Committee and External Mentors review the presentation.
- Week 10 The presentation is delivered. This is an opportunity for the client to ask questions and delve further into findings.